Section: Adolescent Medicine Certification Exam
Adolescent Medicine Certification Exam Dates
The Adolescent Medicine Certification Exam is developed jointly with the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) and the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The examination is administered by ABP to candidates from all three Boards at the same time in the same testing centers. The standard for passing the exam will be identical for all Boards.
|Exam Date Options
||Late Registration Dates
||Aug. 3, 2017 through Oct. 15, 2017
||Oct. 16, 2017 through Nov. 1, 2017*
* Requires a non-refundable fee
- All deadlines are as of 11:59 p.m. ET (Eastern Time) on the dates listed above.
- All dates are subject to change.
- Read more about how to Change or Cancel an Exam.
- Read more about Exam Fees and Refund Policy.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to be aware of and comply with registration deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published deadlines for registration and late registration for its exams. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the registration period.
- Exam results will be released within three months of the exam date.