Section: Adolescent Medicine Certification Exam
Adolescent Medicine Certification Exam Dates
The Adolescent Medicine Certification Exam is developed jointly with the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) and the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The examination is administered by ABP to candidates from all three Boards at the same time in the same testing centers. The standard for passing the exam will be identical for all Boards.
|Exam Date Options
||Late Registration Dates
|2016: Apr. 14, 2016
||Aug. 1, 2015 through Oct. 15, 2015
||Oct. 16, 2015 through Jan. 15, 2016*
||Aug. 3, 2018 through Oct. 15, 2018
||Oct. 16, 2018 through Nov. 1, 2018*
* Requires a non-refundable fee
- Deadline for cancellation is 11:59 p.m. ET two (2) days prior to scheduled examination date. (Example: For exams scheduled Thursday, October 13, 2016, the cancellation deadline would be 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 11, 2016.) See Refund Policy.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to be aware of and comply with registration deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published deadlines for registration and late registration for its exams. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the registration period.
- All dates are subject to change.
- To change a scheduled exam date, see Change or Cancel an Exam.
- Exam results will be released within three months of the exam date.