Section: Enrollment and Cost
How to Enroll
Sign in to enroll in ABIM’s Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
For first time users, your password is your date of birth, entered as a 6-digit number consisting of month, day and year (i.e., 010263 for January 2, 1963).
You will be prompted to complete the following steps:
- Update your contact information
- Complete a Practice Characteristics Profile (if this is your first time enrolling)
- Enter personal information, including Social Security number, NPI number, medical school and licensure jurisdiction
- Attest to a Consent to Release Information and Agreement to Conditions (preview agreement)
- Select which certification(s) you plan to maintain
- Choose to pay annually or prepay for 10 years
Once you are enrolled, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the address that you provided to ABIM.