Section: Adolescent Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam
Adolescent Medicine MOC Exam Dates
The Adolescent Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam is developed jointly with the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) and the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The exam is administered by ABP to candidates from all three Boards at the same time in the same testing centers. The standard for passing the examination will be identical for all Boards.
Note that there are two steps you must complete to schedule your exam:
- Enroll prior to registering, if you have not already done so.
- Schedule your exam with the test provider within the time frame of the registration dates listed below.
|Exam Date Options
|Fall 2016: Aug. 15 - Sept. 30, 2016
||June 1, 2016 through Sept. 1, 2016
|Spring 2017: Mar. 1-31, 2017
||Dec. 31, 2016 through Feb. 28, 2017
|Fall 2017: Aug. 15 - Sept. 30, 2017
||Mar. 1, 2017 through Sept. 1, 2017
|* In order to register for this exam, you must have completed enrollment in the ABIM MOC program.
- Deadline for cancellation is 11:59 p.m. ET two (2) days prior to scheduled examination date. (Example: For exams scheduled Friday, May 13, 2016, the cancellation deadline would be 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 11, 2016.)
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to be aware of and comply with seat scheduling deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published seat scheduling deadlines for its examinations. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the seat scheduling period.
- All dates are subject to change.
- To change a scheduled exam date, see Change or Cancel an Exam.
- Exam results will be released within three months of the exam date.