Section: Adolescent Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam
Adolescent Medicine MOC Exam Dates
The Adolescent Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam is developed jointly with the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) and the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The exam is administered by ABP to candidates from all three Boards at the same time in the same testing centers. The standard for passing the examination will be identical for all Boards.
Note that there are two steps you must complete to schedule your exam:
- Enroll by deadlines listed below, if you have not already done so.
- Schedule your exam with the test provider within the time frames listed below.
|Exam Date Options
||Be enrolled in MOC by*...
|Spring 2016: Mar. 1-31, 2016
||Feb. 14, 2016
||Jan. 8, 2016 through Mar. 1, 2016
|Fall 2016: Aug. 15 - Sept. 30, 2016
||Aug. 18, 2016
||June 1, 2016 through Sept. 1, 2016
|* In order to take this exam, you must have completed enrollment in the ABIM MOC program by this date.
- Deadline for cancellation is 11:59 p.m. ET two (2) days prior to scheduled examination date. (Example: For exams scheduled Friday, May 13, 2016, the cancellation deadline would be 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 11, 2016.)
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to be aware of and comply with seat scheduling deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published seat scheduling deadlines for its examinations. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the seat scheduling period.
- All dates are subject to change.
- To change a scheduled exam date, see Change or Cancel an Exam.
- Exam results will be released within three months of the exam date.