Section: Adolescent Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam
Schedule Your Adolescent Medicine MOC Exam
Once you are eligible to take your exam, you can schedule an exam during an open seat scheduling period. You must activate your MOC program at least two weeks prior to scheduling an exam.
- Register for the exam online during an open seat scheduling period.
- Print and keep a copy of your confirmation page.
- After you have successfully registered, ABIM will forward your information to the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP).
- The ABP will confirm with ABIM that your information has been forwarded to their computer-based testing vendor.
- When ABIM receives confirmation that your information has been forwarded, you will receive a letter from ABIM that explains how to schedule a testing center and date.
- Your name must match ABIM’s records before you take your exam. ABIM uses your full, official name in its records. Change your name.
- Contact ABP for information about changing test center locations or exam dates.