Section: Sports Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam
Schedule Your Sports Medicine MOC Exam
Once you are eligible to take your exam, you can schedule an exam during an open seat scheduling period. You must activate your MOC program at least two weeks prior to scheduling an exam.
- Register for the exam online during an open seat scheduling period.
- Print and keep a copy of your confirmation page.
- After you have successfully registered, ABIM will forward your information to the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
- Seat scheduling for the Fall exam begins July 23.
- The ABFM will communicate with you explaining how to schedule a test appointment at their computer-based testing center.
- Your name must match ABIM’s records before you take your exam. ABIM uses your full, official name in its records. Change your name.
- Contact ABFM for information about changing test center locations or exam dates.