ABIM's FasTrack Clinical Competence Evaluation System will open for Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited programs in July 2016. This online platform uses ACGME Accreditation Data System (ADS) information to populate ABIM's system and reduce your data entry burden. For most trainees, program directors will only need to update demographic information and confirm the accuracy of the evaluation data in FasTrack.
Programs accredited by the ACGME:
Completed evaluations for academic year 2015/16 must be submitted to ABIM by September 1, 2016. View all deadlines and important dates.
Programs not accredited by the ACGME:
FasTrack will open in May 2016 and trainee evaluation records will not be populated. Completed evaluations for academic year 2015/16 must be submitted to ABIM by June 30, 2016. View all deadlines and important dates.
Did You Know?
- Up to four program contacts can access and interact with the new FasTrack system at the discretion of the program director and program administrator. There is a minimum of one user for each program.
- When you log in to FasTrack for the first time, you will be asked to verify that you have the authority to interact with the new FasTrack system via an attestation.
- You will then be able to add, review and evaluate your trainees, but information that was already shared with ACGME will be pre-populated in FasTrack.
- Things to keep in mind for evaluation:
- The nine-point scale for the six ACGME/ABMS Competencies has become a Yes/No/Conditional on Improvement judgment rating about competence.
- The Overall Clinical Competence “Marginal” rating has changed to “Conditional on Improvement.”
- Moral and Ethical Behavior is now covered in Professionalism Competency and Overall Clinical Competency ratings.
Questions? Contact ABIM's Tracking Department at email@example.com or 1-800-441-2246.