ABIM's FasTrack Clinical Competence Evaluation System is now open as of July 2016 for Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited programs.
This online platform uses ACGME Accreditation Data System (ADS) information to populate ABIM's system and reduce your data entry burden. For most trainees, program directors will only need to update demographic information and confirm the accuracy of the evaluation data in FasTrack.
Programs accredited by the ACGME:
Completed evaluations for academic year 2015/16 must be submitted to ABIM by September 1, 2016. View all deadlines and important dates.
Programs not accredited by the ACGME:
FasTrack opened in May 2016 and the deadline to submit completed evaluations for academic year 2015/16 to ABIM was June 30, 2016. View all deadlines and important dates.
Did You Know?
- Up to four program accounts can be created in FasTrack to help your team submit information.
- When you log in to FasTrack for the first time, you will be asked to attest that you have the authority to interact with FasTrack.
- You will then be able to add, review and evaluate your trainees; information that was already shared with ACGME will be pre-populated in FasTrack.
- ABIM provides Program Director Reports on individual exam results and program performance to accredited internal medicine and subspecialty training programs via FasTrack.
- Things to keep in mind for evaluation:
- The nine-point scale for the six ACGME/ABMS Competencies has become a Yes/No/Conditional on Improvement judgment rating about competence.
- The Overall Clinical Competence “Marginal” rating has changed to “Conditional on Improvement.”
- Moral and Ethical Behavior is now covered in Professionalism Competency and Overall Clinical Competency ratings.
- ABIM continues to study the reporting Milestones but they will not be used to determine initial certification eligibility.
- Review Evaluations & Rating Guide.
Questions? Contact ABIM's Tracking Department at email@example.com or 1-800-441-2246.