FasTrack is ABIM's online system for program directors and administrators to track and complete program evaluations for residents and fellows.
ABIM is integrating with ACGME/ABIM Milestones:
- ABIM intends to integrate its annual evaluation form with the ACGME/ABIM Milestones for core internal medicine training in June 2015 and for subspecialty training in June 2016.
- In 2014, you will need to complete the traditional annual ABIM FasTrack evaluation form noted above for core internal medicine training as in years past.
- In 2014 and 2015, you will need to complete the traditional annual ABIM FasTrack evaluation form for subspecialty training as in years past.
Fellowship Fee Credit – Evaluation Deadline:
- In order for Fellows (year 1 and on) to receive ABIM Maintenance of Certification fellowship fee credit and MOC points for their AY 14 Fellowship year, you MUST submit their FasTrack evaluation by August 7, 2014.
- Fellows engaged in training are eligible to receive a one-year MOC fee credit and 20 MOC points, 10 points each in medical knowledge and practice assessment.
- Fellows need only to enroll in the ABIM MOC program to be designated as “Meeting MOC Requirements”.
- Receipt of the fee credit and MOC points each year allows your fellows to meet MOC requirements while engaged in training.
- Receipt of the fee credit and MOC points are contingent on ABIM receiving a completed evaluation of clinical competence for each year of training on or before any stated evaluation deadlines.
- The evaluation deadline for AY 14 is August 7, 2014.
Questions or technical trouble with FasTrack? Contact ABIM Evaluation Help at 1-800-996-2246, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.