Adding new trainees
To add a new trainee [accredited/non-accredited]:
- Select the “Add New Trainee” button after logging into FasTrack®.
- Complete the Trainee Profile screen fields:
- You must enter first name, last name, date of birth and last four digits of the Social Security/social insurance number in order to save.
- You must enter all required fields in order to submit.
- The complete Social Security number/social insurance number is required upon first entering a trainee profile.
- Complete the Evaluation screen fields:
- You must enter a rating for Overall Clinical Competence.
- You must enter a comment for Overall Clinical Competence if the rating is “Conditional on Improvement” or “Unsatisfactory.”
- You must enter a rating for all six ACGME/ABMS Competency Summary Statements.
- You must enter a comment for the six ACGME/ABMS Competency Summary Statements if ratings are “Conditional on Improvement” or “No.”
- Ratings for Milestones are optional.
- Save the trainee record before navigating between the Profile and Evaluation Tab.
- Trainee records that have not been submitted will be listed on the All Unsubmitted tab.
- Trainee records that have not been submitted but require attention before submitting will be listed on the All Unsubmitted tab and the Attention Required tab.
- Areas that require attention will be clearly marked when the trainee record is opened for editing.
- Trainee records that have not been submitted but do not require attention before submitting will be listed on the All Unsubmitted tab and the Ready to Submit Tab.
- You can batch submit multiple records from the Ready to Submit tab.
- Upon submission, a warning will appear asking for confirmation if any evaluation will result in loss of credit for the academic year.