Schedule Your Sports Medicine Certification Exam
If you are eligible to sit for the exam, you can schedule it through your Physician Portal during the open registration window. Test appointments are filled on a first-come, first-served basis by the test vendor.
How to schedule:
- Go to the My Assessments page in your Physician Portal.
- Click on the green “Register” button next to the exam you wish to take.
- Complete the registration steps.
- Once you have completed the registration steps you will be contacted by ABIM with instructions on how to schedule your appointment with the vendor used by American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
- You will receive a reminder e-mail from ABIM two weeks prior to your exam date.
Before your exam date:
- Familiarize yourself with ABIM’s exam policies.
- Complete the certification exam tutorial to prepare yourself for the test format.
- A reminder email will be sent two weeks prior to your exam date.
- You are responsible for making your own travel and hotel reservations. Recommendations for overnight accommodations are not available from ABIM or the test vendor.