James Edwin Loeffelholz
Today's Date: Sep 24, 2016
Current Certification Status:
- Internal Medicine: Certified
Participating in Maintenance of Certification: Yes
Important information regarding the physician verification tool:
- Most diplomates certified prior to 1990 are not required to participate in MOC but are strongly encouraged to do so.
- All ABIM certifications issued in 1990 (1987 for critical care medicine and 1988 for geriatric medicine) and thereafter must be maintained through ABIM's MOC program.
- ABIM's website serves as primary source verification.
- Diplomates are publicly reported as participating in MOC for all certifications as long as they are participating in MOC for one certification area.
- Certification status is updated to this system within 5 days of notification to the physicians. Data elements, such as name changes, are updated in ABIM's records within 24 hours of being processed by ABIM.
- If you do not find your physician or they are listed as not certified, they may be certified by another board of the American Board of Medical Specialties. Please check www.certificationmatters.org. Additionally, information on Allergy and Immunology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology diplomates can be now found at www.certificationmatters.org.
For more information about ABIM certification and MOC, go to: