Adult Congenital Heart Disease Certification Exam Dates
Standard Exam Dates
|Exam Date Options||Registration Dates||Late Registration Dates†|
|2021: Oct. 14, 2021||Dec. 1, 2020 through Jun. 15, 2021*||Jun. 16, 2021 through Jun. 28, 2021|
* To register for the exam, you will need an ABIM ID. Deadline to apply for an ABIM ID is June 15, 2021.
† Requires a non-refundable fee.
Special Accommodation Exam Dates*
|Exam Date Options||Registration Dates||Late Registration Dates‡|
|2021: Oct. 25-29, 2021||Dec. 1, 2020 through Jun. 15, 2021†||Jun. 16, 2021 through Jun. 28, 2021|
* These exam dates are only offered to candidates who have a documented disability requiring a special testing schedule, as provided under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please see the ABIM policy on Accommodation for Test Takers with Disabilities.
† To register for the exam, you will need an ABIM ID. Deadline to apply for an ABIM ID is June 15, 2021.
‡ Requires a non-refundable fee.
- All deadlines are as of 11:59 p.m. ET (Eastern Time) on the dates listed above.
- All dates are subject to change.
- Read more about how to Change or Cancel an Exam.
- Read more about Exam Fees and Refund Policy.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to be aware of and comply with registration deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published deadlines for registration and late registration for its exams. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the registration period.
- Exam results will be released within three months of the exam date.