Adolescent Medicine MOC Exam Dates
The Adolescent Medicine Maintenance of Certification Exam is developed jointly with the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) and the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The exam is administered by ABP to candidates from all three Boards at the same time in the same testing centers. The standard for passing the examination will be identical for all Boards.
Schedule your exam with the test provider within the time frame of the registration dates listed below.
Traditional MOC Exam Dates
|Exam Date Options||Registration Dates*|
|Fall 2021: Jan. 15 - Sept. 30, 2021||Jan. 15, 2021 through Aug. 15, 2021|
- All deadlines are as of 11:59 p.m. ET (Eastern time) on the dates listed above.
- All dates are subject to change.
- Read more about how to Change or Cancel an Exam
- Cancellation deadline is two (2) days prior to scheduled examination date. (Example: For exams scheduled May 17, the cancellation deadline would be 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15.)
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to be aware of and comply with seat scheduling deadlines. In fairness to all candidates, ABIM adheres firmly to its published seat scheduling deadlines for its examinations. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the seat scheduling period.
- Exam results Detailed score reports will be released within one to three months of the exam date.