Promote Your Certification
Share Your Accomplishment with Your Community
Congratulations! You've worked hard to achieve board certification. We want to help you proudly share this important milestone in your career with your colleagues and community. Please use the template below to send your own press release to media outlets in your area or to create your own article for your organization's or practice's newsletter.
Additional tips for sharing your press release:
- If your organization or practice has a communications team, coordinate with them on the press release content.
- Use short paragraphs and plain language when possible.
- Send the release to media outlets in the body of an email message.
- Attach a photo of yourself, i.e. a professional headshot, when you email the press release to media. Most outlets prefer photos in high-resolution .jpg format.
- Once news of your certification appears in a media outlet, share a link to the story through your social networks. Feel free to include @ABIMcert if you share the news on Twitter.
Social Media Posts
This is YOUR moment, so let us put YOU front and center. Post a photo of yourself with your freshly-minted certificate and the hashtag #BoardCertified and we'll retweet it. Not feeling the photo op? No problem! You can download any of the graphics below to share your moment with your friends, family and colleagues. Right click and select “Save image as” to download.
Infographic: Board Certified Internists are Positively Different
This infographic references research that shows how board certified internists make a difference in their patients' lives. Print it out to hang in your office. Download to post on your website, share on social media, and use in presentations.