|Mark your calendars
|ACGME ADS Reporting Period
|April – June
|FasTrack Opens for Non-ACGME Accredited Programs
|Resident & Fellow Evaluations Due: Non-ACGME Accredited Programs
|End of July
|FasTrack Opens for ACGME Accredited Programs
|Resident & Fellow Evaluations Due: ACGME Accredited Program
|Internal Medicine Exam
|October – November
Questions? Contact ABIM's Tracking Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-441-2246.
Did You Know?
- Evaluations for ACGME accredited programs are due the first Wednesday in September because the Internal Medicine exam occurs shortly after ABIM receives and loads evaluation data sent by ACGME.
- ABIM will grant admission to the Internal Medicine certifying exam based on the information that is transferred from the ACGME to FasTrack in July.
- ABIM will NOT grant admission to subspecialty certifying exams if evaluations have not been received by September deadline.
- You will still need to confirm and submit completed evaluations for all your trainees by first Wednesday in September.
- Candidate certification will not be granted without program submission of candidate evaluations for each year of training.