FasTrack allows every program director and administrator to have a user account, which is linked to their individual email address at the training program.
First-time FasTrack users
You may have been added as a result of information ABIM obtains from the ACGME WebAds system or the program may have requested ABIM grant you access. In these circumstances, you are considered a “first-time user” and will need to take the following steps to gain access to this evaluation tool.
- Once your name and email are provided for FasTrack access, you will receive an email from ABIM requesting you Create/Change your password.
- Passwords must be eight characters long and contain at least one letter and one number.
- A second email will be sent as an attestation of your permission to access FasTrack.
- You will then be able to access and interact within the FasTrack system.
- Sign in to FasTrack
Note: If you are not receiving emails after the Create/Change Password email from ABIM, please have your email management staff add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Sender List, or email email@example.com. You may also call 1-800-441-2246 for assistance.
If you have previously used FasTrack
Please note the following when signing in:
- If you use the same email address as you have before, you can sign in with that email and password.
- If your institutional email has changed, you will need to follow the steps listed above as a first-time user.