Setting up your account:
- Account set up is required for new FasTrack users only.
- If you have an existing FasTrack account, you may log in using your FasTrack password.
- If you have forgotten your password, select the ‘Reset Password’ link and submit your verified e-mail address to ABIM.
- Due to increasing security firewalls at many medical institutions, you may need to have your email management staff add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Sender List.
What do I do when I get the initial “FasTrack Account Created” e-mail from ABIM?
- Verify the e-mail address associated with your account via the link provided in the “FasTrack Account Created” e-mail.
- Upon successful verification of the account email address, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to Change/Create Your Password.
- Select the link provided in the Change/Create Your Password e-mail. Enter and confirm the password.
- Passwords must be eight characters long and contain at least one letter and one number.
- You will receive a “Password Successfully Saved” confirmation with a link to the new FasTrack login screen.
Note: If you are not receiving emails after the Create/Change Password email from ABIM, please have your email management staff add email@example.com to your Safe Sender List, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 1-800-441-2246 for assistance