Staff and leadership from the ABIM will be present at a number of annual society meetings, answering questions in exhibition halls and hosting focus groups and informal meet-ups to gather physician input on the future of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This year, we want to hear from YOU at one of our upcoming community engagement events. Your voice matters to us.
Connect with us at upcoming society meetings:
- April 11-14, 2018: The Society of General Internal Medicine – SGIM 2018
- April 19-21, 2018: American College of Physicians – Internal Medicine Meeting 2018
- April 25-28, 2018: Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions – SCAI 2018 Scientific Sessions
- May 3-5, 2018: American Geriatrics Society – AGS 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting
- May 9-12, 2018: Heart Rhythm Society – Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions
- May 16-20, 2018: American Association for Clinical Endocrinologists – AACE Annual Meeting 2018
- May 18-23, 2018: American Thoracic Society – ATS Conference 2018
- June 1-5, 2018: American Society of Clinical Oncologists – 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting
- June 2-5, 2018: AASLD, AGA, ASGE – Digestive Disease Week 2018
Not attending a society meeting?
We still want to hear from you! Join the Insights Network: