Staff and leadership from the ABIM will be present at a number of annual society meetings, answering questions in exhibition halls and hosting focus groups and informal meet-ups to gather physician input on the future of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This year, we want to hear from YOU at one of our upcoming community engagement events. Your voice matters to us.
Connect with us at upcoming society meetings:
- September 13-16, 2019: Heart Failure Society of America – HFSA 2019 Scientific Meeting
- October 2-6, 2019: Infectious Diseases Society of America, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, HIV Medical Association and Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society – ID Week 2019
- October 19-23, 2019: American College of Chest Physicians – CHEST Annual Meeting 2019
- October 25-30, 2019: American College of Gastroenterology – ACG 2019
- November 5-10, 2019: American Society of Nephrology – SHM Kidney Week 2019
- November 8-12, 2019: American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases – The Liver Meeting 2019
- November 8-13, 2019: American College of Rheumatology – 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting
- December 7-10, 2019: American Society of Hematology – 61st ASH Annual Meeting & Exposition
Not attending a society meeting?
We still want to hear from you! Join the Insights Network.