Staff and leadership from the ABIM will be present at a number of annual society meetings, answering questions in exhibition halls and hosting focus groups and informal meet-ups to gather physician input on the future of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This year, we want to hear from YOU at one of our upcoming community engagement events. Your voice matters to us.
Connect with us at upcoming society meetings:
- February 17-20, 2019: Society of Critical Care Medicine – SCCM 48th Critical Care Congress
- March 13-16, 2019: American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine – AAHPM Annual Assembly
- March 16-18, 2019: American College of Cardiology – ACC.19
- March 23-26, 2019: Endocrine Society – ENDO 2019
- March 24-27, 2019: Society of Hospital Medicine – SHM Annual Conference
- April 11-13, 2019: American College of Physicians – ACP Annual Meeting
- April 24-28, 2019: American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists – AACE 2019
- May 2-4, 2019: American Geriatrics Society – AGS 2019 Annual Scientific Meeting
- May 8-11, 2019: Heart Rhythm Society – 40th Annual Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions
- May 8-11, 2019: Society of General Internal Medicine – SGIM 2019 Annual Meeting
- May 17-22, 2019: American Thoracic Society – ATS 2019
- May 18-21, 2019: American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract – Digestive Disease Week
- May 19-22, 2019: Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions – SCAI 2019 Scientific Sessions
- May 31 - June 4, 2019: American Society of Clinical Oncology – 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting
Not attending a society meeting?
We still want to hear from you! Join the Insights Network.