Staff and leadership from the ABIM will be present at a number of annual society meetings, answering questions in exhibition halls and hosting focus groups and informal meet-ups to gather physician input on the future of the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This year, we want to hear from YOU at one of our upcoming community engagement events.
Connect with us at upcoming society meetings and earn CME for MOC:
- February 16-19, 2020: Society of Critical Care Medicine – SCCM 49th Critical Care Congress
- March 18-21, 2020: American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine – AAHPM Annual Assembly
- March 19-22, 2020: Renal Physicians Association – RPA Annual Meeting
- March 28-30, 2020: American College of Cardiology – ACC.20
- March 28-31, 2020: Endocrine Society – ENDO 2020
- April 15-18, 2020: Society of Hospital Medicine – SHM Annual Conference
- April 23-25, 2020: American College of Physicians – ACP Annual Meeting
- May 2-5, 2020: American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract – Digestive Disease Week
- May 6-9, 2020: Heart Rhythm Society – 2020 Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions
- May 6-9, 2020: Society of General Internal Medicine – SGIM 2020 Annual Meeting
- May 6-10, 2020: American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists – EMBRAACE 2020
- May 7-9, 2020: American Geriatrics Society – AGS 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting
- May 13-16, 2020: Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions – SCAI 2020 Scientific Sessions
- May 15-20, 2020: American Thoracic Society – ATS 2020
- May 29 - June 2, 2020: American Society of Clinical Oncology – 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting
Not attending a society meeting?
We still want to hear from you! Join the Insights Network.